The minimum requirements for participating in an ESAC program are:
- Independent, calm, easy going, flexible, adaptable and resilient students.
- You are currently a student in good standing at an accredited college, university or law school. If you are a high school student, you must be a graduating senior.
- You have maintained a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- If you are currently not an enrolled student, you must demonstrate an interest in the program of study.
- Young professionals and graduate students are encouraged to apply.
- The application deadline is March 15. Apply as soon as possible to secure your place! Application fee USD 200.00 is due at time of application and it is applied to the program costs.
- Applicant Acceptance: within 5 days after application is submitted.
- Full Payment: April 1 or 10 days after the application is accepted if applying after this date.
All candidates are required to complete the on-line application form (including 2 references) and include a short 2-paragraph personal essay with the application. Application fee of US$200 is due with the application. ESAC accepts checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, money transfers and all major Credit Cards through PayPal service (see below for more info about payment options). Applications received after the deadlines will be accepted only if space permits. ESAC programs are taught in English so all students must be proficient in the English language.
The total cost for summer program is only US$4,640 (plus any optional excursions). There is a US$200 application fee which is applied to the program cost. The total cost includes tuition and transcripts, all accommodation with Internet access, breakfast and lunch plan on class days, several group dinners, transfer from/to airport on program start day and final day, local ground transport in each city, and an overnight stay in a small village in Bohemia. The classrooms are conveniently situated in central Prague and are accessible by metro and tram. The optional excursion will take students to Vienna – Austria (extra $550).
Make check payable to European Study Abroad Center and either deposit directly to ESAC bank account (ask us for details)
or mail to:
European Study Abroad Center
2119 Lusitania Drive
Sarasota, FL 34231
Please contact us for details